background

Monday, April 30, 2012

How am I not bald?!

How am I not bald?! No seriously, I dye my hair a lot....I like to have fun bright colors, I like to dye it for special holidays, events, etc. This past weekend I had 3 different looks and oddly enough through it all, my hair is still healthy, thick and soft!
So for Saturday my hair was Teal/Brown for the comic con, Sunday I bleached it and was bright bleach blond/pale orange and then today I decided to try ginger! That's right ladies and gentlemen, I dyed away my soul today! ;) hehe


Anyways, check it out!


I should have some new art work up soon as well, I will be doing a big trade show in June so I will be working on alot for that as well as getting the rest of my daughters birthday stuff ready!

Until next time, same bat time, same bat blog! ...err yea :D I'm tired...

No comments: