background

Sunday, April 22, 2012


Hello!
So it's been a week or 3 since I last posted, but life has been pretty busy!
Today I took my kidlets to a mini trade show at a Recreation Center by my house and it was actually really great! I didn't know when I packed the kids up and headed out today that it was in fact a trade show, I just had heard that there would be a bounce house and pictures with Tender Heart Care Bear, so naturally, we had to check it out.
P got a some goodies while we there and I may have also bought her 2 adorable little headbands! There wasn't a ton of stuff I could have bought for T, so he got some stuff later after the trade show, lol.

Check out our wonderful Sunday!

Cuteness!!!! Check them out at www.jtgraphix.ca

Smelling her balloon flower

Picture with Tender Heart! I will add the photographers info when I get the professional pic! :)

Star Wars Stud

Modeling his new sunglasses...and feet!

New hat!

P passed out on the ride home with her giant Patchy-Patch

There isn't even a caption for how cute this is!

P was playing in the yard with Uncle Ryans pup, Ember.

Chasing Ember....or trying to anyways, lol.

Playing with her Gaint Patchy-Patch from Gramma @ Gramma and Papas. :)


Well, that's pretty much it for now, but I will be posting alot more in the near future as I will be working on more projects for trade shows, etc.

Enjoy the sun!

No comments: