background

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Big Girl Bed and First Show

So, first things first! I went to the mini trade show at Foxys on Monday night in hopes of selling some of my stuff and getting my name out there! I think had anyone really come I could have done well, but as it was the very first time they had a show, it went mostly unnoticed. I did have the opportunity to meet some really nice ladies though who were other vendors.
I plan to keep snooping out different craft shows and Farmers Markets, I am determined to get my name and work out there. I've also set up a PayPal account! :)

Boy and Girl Baby Shower Gifts and my Feather Wand Collection.

My little set up at the show :)


Next up! My little girl now has her own big girl bed and she loves it! :) It kind of trips me out to be perfectly honest, lol. When did I go from not being able to believe I'm getting married or pregnant, to having 2 kids, one in her big girl bed and the other crawling like a pro?! Le sigh, but I am an extremely proud Mommy.




Once it was all set up, we couldn't get her out! lol :)

Also, I bought my mouth guard today, plan on skating at Llyods tomorrow night and then going on Monday to try for Fresh Meat team with the Chinook City Roller Derby team in Calgary! :) Woot! :)

That's all for now, I bid you adew! :)

No comments: