background

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Fancy Pants Birthday Candles

It is getting close to that time of year again, my little girls birthday! We are celebrating her 2nd birthday and the theme of her party this year will be.....Cookie Monster!!! Everything, well almost everything will be blue and cookie themed, lol. I will also be attempting to make Ps dress for her party. I have bought the fabric and everything I need, it is now just a matter of having the time and courage to make it!

I have all these ideas and plans for how I plan on doing this themed birthday and I think it is going to be a lot of fun! There will be tons of pictures to follow after her party ( at the end of May) to show how it all came together, but I will post a few teasers between now and then of some of the stuff I am working on.

Today I will post her candle, I saw the idea on pinterest, loved it and naturally had to try it! Unfortunately, when I went to copy the link to post, I was met with a message saying that the page isn't there anymore. So you'll just have to go from mine, lol. Enjoy!





No comments: