background

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Halloween Part 1

 
If you know me in real time, then you know that Halloween is easily my favorite time of the year followed closely by Yule!
This year we held our first Halloween Party and it was a success! Hopefully it will become the annual Halloween party. :)
The kids and I have been doing crafts and getting things ready for All Hallows Eve! My 2 year old is already in love with the holiday, running around singing "Happy Halloween!" and asking for more punkies ( her word for pumpkins, lol). This year my daughter is a Candy Corn Witch for Halloween and my son was R2D2 for the party and will be a warm little tiger for Trick or Treating.
I actually made T-Rexs R2D2 onesie and I was really happy with how it turned out.
Check it all out!
 
Candy Corn Witch!

R2D2 - Hat crocheted by Gramma and Onesie done by Mommy :)

Our pumpkins!

What was left of the pot luck

My first try at a pumpkin cake!

I made frames for all the kids at the party :)

Saw this on Pinterest and thought it was a clever idea for a healthier alternative
 
 
More to come after Trick or Treating on All Hallows Eve!!! :)
 

No comments: