background

Friday, January 27, 2012

Wands and Whimsy!

My household is full of fun, love, magic and imagination, and as such, it wouldn't be surprising to find a wand or two kicking around. Now the 2 that you will see in the picture are just some random ones that I decided to try out, now that I know how extremely easy and fun they are to do, I will be making some awesome ones for my little Wizard and Witch. ;) I foresee some awesome themed parties in our future, lol.

The following link is the tutorial that I loosely followed as I made the project my own and made some changes. It is a fantastic tutorial though for those just starting out!




In the beginning stages




Finished Wands!

Defiantly a fun little project!


Next on the menu of crafty goodness for today was some jewelery! Now I haven't actually finished with this yet, as the charms I am making need to dry for a fair amount of time for best results.

I am however, going to post a pic of the ones I am working on in there most basic stage. There are 2 necklace charms ( the owl and maple leaf) and then the 2 smaller leaves will be the earrings to the leaf necklace!




There you go, a sneak peek! I will likely finish them late tonight or tomorrow, until then....

Ciao!




2 comments:

NightGypsy said...

Anyone in mind for that little lost Owl ???

J Seymour said...

Haha maaaayyybe ;) I thought you might like him. :)