background

Thursday, January 26, 2012

From the Beginning!

So I've always wanted to start a blog, but I was never really good at keeping up with posting and never had anything interesting overly to post about! Now, that I am doing crafts and projects daily with and for my beautiful kids and family, I finally have something to post (and brag a little) about!

First off, about a week ago I came across this great idea to make Unicorn Poop! Here are the results of our magical poopies!



Unicorn Poop - http://www.instructables.com/id/Unicorn-Poop/ <---Follow this link for the tutorial I used.

Giant Crayons

Today I decided that instead of always finding crayons in odd places around the house or stepping on them and almost bailing or crushing them....I would make giant crayons!




                                     
 Viola! Giant crayons for all to enjoy, lol.


P and Daddy, testing out the new crayons

They double well as building blocks!